Tuesday, December 30

What's in my bag

What's in my bag
2014.12.30
TUESDAY

First of all, I hope you had an amazing Christmas and will have even more amazing New Year! I've been wanting to do a "What's in my bag" for ages now, but my bag was very old and not good looking so I've waited for Santa to bring me new one. And he did! I got this gorgeous small bag with a shoulder strap and it's perfect for me, becouse I don't like to carry anything in my hands. This bag is from MANGO and it didn't cost a lot since winter sales now began. Okay, so let's see what a carry on in this little purse of fab.

What's in my bag

Not all of these items are always in my bag. If I have to carry something more important I make a few adjustmens, but that happens rarely so this is basically what lives in my bag. I have this gorgeous notebook which always comes in handy and it was a gift from my friends for my birthday. It has a hard cover and I'm in love with it. I also try to have my sunglasses with me in case Sun decides to be very annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love Sun, but my eyes are having a hard time to adjusting to it. I have two phones for two sim cards and they both are equaly important for me so they are always with me. And I just can not mention the amazing panda case that always puts a smile on my face. Lastly, like milions of other girls, I carry a mini make up bag to always look fabulous and put together.

What's in my bag
What's in my bag
You probably thought that I forgot to mention my wallet but believe me, I did not. I'm just so excited for it that I decided to leave to an end. This gorgeous baby pink wallet was a Christmas present from my brother and it is now my baby. It's so pretty I wanna cry. That's how weird I am. It goes not event with my new bag but also with my shoes which are also in baby pink color. I think I'm just going through chic baby pink faze and I'm loving it.
So that is going to be it. I hope you've enjoyed and please, tell me in the comments what do you always carry in your bag besides your phone and wallet. And look, my bag is so cute that even cat doesn't mind sleeping with it.

What's in my bag
Lots of kisses,


No comments: