Sunday, September 7

Back to school / autumn haul


Hello! I know i'm really late to the party but I finaly have enough of stuff to put in a real haul and I can not be more excited! I do not have a lot of actual school things, but this haul is also autumn-ish and Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. I think it would me my favourite, but I'm just so lazy and I don't want to go back to school so I have to dislike Autumn just a little bit. But let's not talk about that.
Instead, let's talk about how cute are these stack up rings. I've got this little set of rings from H&M and I just love them so much! In total, there are five normal rings and three nuckle rings. I don't know yet, if I can pull of knuckle rings because of my chubby little fingers, but you can't know if you won't try, yes?







I also bought a new mascara and foundation. Now, foundation I haven't used all summer, just because I wanted my skin to have a break too, but I can't leave home without mascara so it was a must must for me. This Inglot cream faundation is from YSM young skin makeup collection and I really like it and it wasn't really pricy so I would recommend it to you.
As for mascara, I wanted this L'oreal Paris Miss Manga mascara ever since I saw Barbara Palvin do a commercial on it, so I finaly finished my old one
and I'm inlove with this new one I've got.
This first item I don't even know how to describe, but it's the cosiest thing I have ever owned. You can curl up in it with a hot cup of tea or when lesson is too boring and you want to snooze in the back of the class (don't do that). It was a total bargain, because surprise surprise - it was thrifted and lately I've been living in it.
The second shirt I've bought from a local shop and can we just have a minute and admire the beautiful owl on it? I have had a lot of minutes of admiration.. It's really practical so it will be used and loved a lot.
This sweater is one of my favourites. It's so interesting and I really like geometrical pattern on it and I've already wore it a couple of times. And it goes with everything, litteraly, I've even wore it with a skirt on a more fancy occasion. I found it at Reserved, so it was a bit pricy, but it was totally worth it.
To finish of the fashion part of the haul, I bought this amazing coat,beacause it's getting really chilly and coats I just love.. They are so classy and elegant and I've wanted one with leather sleeves for so long and I finaly got it. I found this one at H&M and I can say that it is my favourite purchase.






Last, but not least, I've got some notebooks. I feel like you don't need to have a lot of them in university. The green one has five deviders, so it will be useful for five different subjects and the brown one with pink edge is just a simple journal where I will draw something when I'll be feeling the urge to do so. I've decorated the cover of the brown one myself and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
So this is going to be it for my Back to school / autumn haul. Hope you've enjoyed it and I'll see you soon. Byess!

No comments: