Friday, June 27

Lusting over items

Hello, best friends! (wow, i've gone all Jim Chapman there..) So, recently, well, not recently, for the last six months, I've been non-stop craving for these amazing headphones. I mean, music is my life, I've been dancing for ten years now so it's obvious that music is at least a big part of my life. I can't leave home without my earphones, which for now are just plain, white earphones that came along with my phone. They are boring and they don't get me excited at all. What is more, one of them doesn't work anymore so that's not fun.. So, here comes my craving for these Frends Layla headphones. I saw them on Evelina Berry's channel or blog, i don't recall, but i instantly fell in love without going back. As time past by, I've admitted that i could never afford such luxury, but then (damn her) Zoella, bought them and the heartache of unhappy love came back.
So, what am I going to do? Oh I'll tell you.. I'm going to save up! Yes, I'll probably gonna be old and wrinkly when I'll finnaly get them, but hey, I'll be the coolest grandma ever, so that's a plus. Anyways, wish me, luck, because, there are only a few thing, that you can by that I wish for and these headphones are on the top of the list.
I'm going to leave you with two more photos of my future baby, maybe you'll fall in love too.
Oh, and you can order them here. And you can find more beautiful thing on there too.

Bye!
none of the photos are mine. I just edited them.

3 comments:

Milda said...

labai įdomiai rašai!

Unknown said...

smagu, kad kažkam taip atrodo, ačiū!:)

Unknown said...

what an adorable little puppy! I look forward to more posts!

www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

xx