Wednesday, March 23

Confessions of a Musicaholic


Hello, lovelies! Recently I've started to listen to all my old playlist's and discovered really good (at least for me) music. It's not going to be everybody's cup of tea but if you are searching for something new or want to re-discover some oldies but goldies - you are just in the right place. I will try to make this sharing-of-music-kind-of-thing as often as I can and I hope you'll enjoy it. So let's jump in!
I really enjoy the vibe and the messege of this song. The beat is easy to listen and overall it's a perfect song for chill evenings. Also it's not a bad thing to listen to lyrics of this song. Just some food for thought.

I don't understand a word in this song but i'm feeling that it's really beautiful. Honestly I could listen to it on repeat three days in a
row. It feels sexy, mysterious and amazing at the same time. One of my all time favourites for sure!

This one is for those of you who like something more upbeat and happy. But's I feel that it's not one of those songs that you hear on the radio every day at least five-ish times. Perfect for a chill gathering with friends

And finnaly, something acoustic. I'm a huge fan of covers and I have at least 5 covers of this song but this one I feel is my favourite.
Which one of these songs was your favourite? Maybe you have something similar for me to listen. I'm open for suggestions.
Have a great day!

No comments: